Paired with a low carb protein shake, this makes a perfect morning or afternoon tea snack and is so easy to prepare!
Although this may be a more typical dessert, I would not recommend eating 24g of carbs at night after dinner.
- Cut one med – large banana length ways and place in a frying pan on full heat with 1/2 tsp of low fat butter per banana half. Make sure the banana gets covered from end to end with butter.
- After about 30 – 45 second, turn the banana over and drizzle over 1/2 tsp of honey.
- 30 second later, turn the banana once more for 15 seconds until the honey has caramelized and remove.
- Place in a small plate and serve with 100g of full fat yoghurt and mixed berries.
- Serve with a freshly shaken and chilled low carb protein shake. (Blend with mixed berries if possible)
It’s that easy!
- 284 Calories
- 24g Carbohydrates 212
- 8g Fat
- 29g Protein
“If you liked this post – Like it, Tweet it or share the love with the share buttons below. Thanks!”